Thursday 4 August 2011

HINTS AND TIPS

LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION



Chuck out all junk mail from the letter box and newspapers straight into the recycling bin. It's the old saying "Out of Sight, Out of Mind". If we don't look at it, then we won't be thinking about what's on sale or what we could be tempted to go buy. The only junk mail we should be looking at is the grocery specials.

What other things may make us tempted to spend unnecessary cash?


Dictionary Definition of the word Tempt
Tempt - To attempt to persuade (a person) to do something evil or unwise. To be attractive to, invite. Your offers do not tempt me. To provoke or risk provoking, to tempt fate.
Temptation: The act of tempting, or the state of being tempted. That which tempts.
Tempting: Alluring, attractive, seductive

2 comments:

  1. I was only just thinking that too!
    Especially, the emails I get from online stores!
    I have been avoiding looking since you started your challenge. No more clothes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping them away from the kids works a treat too. I find if I really need something I will take the time to look, otherwise it just gets chucked!

    New follower from Kristy's high recommendation!

    ReplyDelete